GT500 DFC TT RC Helicopter Torque Tube Version Super Combo Fits Align Trex 500 Helicopter
450 brother, the DFC500 is an exciting helicopter to see in action and even more exciting to fly.Its 2024 alloy head ensures hard core 3D pilots won’t be dissapointed in the performance and the beautifully painted cowl and Titanium anodized components make this a visually stunning helicopterwith performance to back it up Also featuring a DFC rotor head and torque-tube driven tail,this machine is capable of handling whatever hardcore aerobatics you choose to throw at it!
You wont find
Main rotor diameter: 970mm
Tail rotor diameter: 200mm
Motor pinion gear: 13T
Main drive gear: 162T
Tail drive gear: 31T
Drive gear ratio: 1:12.46:4.68
Weight(without power system): 1370g
Flying weight: Approx 1700g
* Programming Assistant (Setup Wizard): gets you ready for flight in 11 steps
* Fine adjustments can be done at the field in your transmitter (no PC necessary)
* Ready for online updates as they become available.
* 5.3.4PRO latest software version.
* Support satellite.
* Supporting 3Pcs servo cable.
* You can set it via computer or with Android phones via bluetooth.
* You have the latest version, the factory closed online update feature due to the copyright issues , do not upgrade by yourself..
* Size(L*W*H) : 30 x 38x 13mm
* Weight : about 12g
Max current: 70Amps
Max Power: 1500watts
Idle current: 3.5Amps
Suggested ESC: 80A
Cell count: 3-6s Lipoly (Voltage)
Bolt holes spacing: 25mm
Bolt thread: M3
Connection: 4.0mm Bullet-connector
Max Burst Current: 100A for 10 seconds
Input Voltage: 2-6 cells li-XX or 6-16 Ni-MH/Ni-Cd battery
BEC: 5.5V/6A Switching BEC
PWM: 8~16 KHz
Max RPM: 240,000rpm for 2 Poles Brushless Motor
PCB Size: 50x30mm
Weight: 70g (including wires
1 X YPG 80A ESC